Comments made in regard to the No-Uplands.com blog are moderated pursuant to the following policies and goals:
- The No-Uplands.com blog is for discussion about the proposed Uplands projects and alternatives specific to this utility-scale venture. Other matters and topics may receive lower priority by moderators and can be excluded as “off-topic” when so judged. In this case, efforts to communicate with person(s) via email will be taken.
- All comments must be accompanied with the proper name of its author. Use your full. legal name when registering to leave a comment for the first time. Transparency will be promoted on the No-Uplands.com blog
- Blog comments that attack persons will not be made accessible to the public. This includes name-calling, and use of harsh, judgmental language. Ideas, concepts and data may be challenged, respectfully.
- In general, blog comments are encouraged to cite sources of factual data. If omitted and central to the observation(s) being made, the moderators retain the right to request that sources and data be provided before the exchange on the blog continues.
- In the case of a commenter failing to observe the above policies and goals, the moderators retain the right to block public commenting from that person.